Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here are several things I'd like to add about my country. I suddenly felt umhhh.... boasting. But it's not that. I just want tell you guys that we Bruneians are the same people just like canadians and africans, but as a Bruneian myself I felt like I lived in a barbaric world. Hence these are several notes. Also with pros and cons
- Bruneians are ranked in the top 10 most fanatic countries.
- We eat with our hands.
- Bruneians don't easily changed their routines. Exams are coming and all I see are my friends are with tibia on their faces. I just hope they have macular degeneration.
- No one even knows what sarcasm is...
- We have no or little respect to our teachers.
- I hate girls... Not necessarily though, some of them are my closest. Due to advanced entertainment in the country. Kids just take it in rather that filtering them first.
- H1N! highest in Asia... by PERCENTAGE!!!! hahahah
- People take friends for granted. Not my friends..
- Go into the restaurant and BOOM, 6 pairs of eyes looking at you.
- Burning forests.
- 300,000 people. My country is slightly larger than Singapore.
- People connect with each other and they stick up for you.
- Oil prices never rise..
- We don't have taxes.
- Smoking is banned.
- Every two months we have school holidays for a week or so. Since we don't have summer holidays.
I guess that's it. There's more though but it's just in the corner of my mind. All I just need is something to reach it.... maybe a shovel or something. GET IT.... GET IT.... :>