Here are several things I'd like to add about my country. I suddenly felt umhhh.... boasting. But it's not that. I just want tell you guys that we Bruneians are the same people just like canadians and africans, but as a Bruneian myself I felt like I lived in a barbaric world. Hence these are several notes. Also with pros and cons
- Bruneians are ranked in the top 10 most fanatic countries.
- We eat with our hands.
- Bruneians don't easily changed their routines. Exams are coming and all I see are my friends are with tibia on their faces. I just hope they have macular degeneration.
- No one even knows what sarcasm is...
- We have no or little respect to our teachers.
- I hate girls... Not necessarily though, some of them are my closest. Due to advanced entertainment in the country. Kids just take it in rather that filtering them first.
- H1N! highest in Asia... by PERCENTAGE!!!! hahahah
- People take friends for granted. Not my friends..
- Go into the restaurant and BOOM, 6 pairs of eyes looking at you.
- Burning forests.
- 300,000 people. My country is slightly larger than Singapore.
- People connect with each other and they stick up for you.
- Oil prices never rise..
- We don't have taxes.
- Smoking is banned.
- Every two months we have school holidays for a week or so. Since we don't have summer holidays.
I guess that's it. There's more though but it's just in the corner of my mind. All I just need is something to reach it.... maybe a shovel or something. GET IT.... GET IT.... :>