Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tanya Clarke was born on February 2, 1972 in Chicago, Illinois. She was raised in Ottawa, Canada and is a recent resident of Los Angeles. She spent many years in New York City performing on Broadway, Off-Broadway, and regional stages. She received a Best Actress nomination (L.A. Methodfest) for her performance in the indie feature "Delivery Method" (New Haven Film Fest Grand Jury Prize). She plays Russell Crowe's wife in the soon to be released Lionsgate production of "Tenderness" and Mara's spun out mother in the upcoming feature "Day Zero" starring Elijah Wood.
- Tanya Clarke shares the same last name with her character's boyfriend, Isaac Clarke.
- She and Gunner Wright have both had roles in All My Children.
- Similarly to Joseph May, Tanya was raised in Canada, despite being born in America.
- Clarke, Jesse Head, and Tonantzin Carmelo have all acted in CSI: Miami.
- Tanya and Kelly Hu appeared in the first season of NCIS: Los Angeles. One may find it interesting to note that Clarke appeared in the episode titled "Random on Purpose" and Hu appeared in the episode "Killshot". In the games, Clarke's character, Nicole Brennan, killed herself with a deadly shot from a hypodermic needle. Ironically, one may categorize these events as being "random on purpose".