ONE o TWO
Note: This page is Dead Space Wiki's community center. It's a place to ask questions and propose projects. For general site or community discussion, see the Dead Space Wiki Forums instead.
For me Edit
How can I link my wikia to facebook?
- Apologies for the very late reply. To link your Facebook account to your Wikia account, visit your personal settings.— subtank (7alk) 02:23, September 9, 2011 (UTC)
What Do I Do? Edit
Hey guys, Supertologist here! I looked on the Dead Space 2 Chapter 10: Walkthrough, and I couldn't help but notice that it's in terrible shape. I want to fix it, but I'm going to need to find something to record videos with. Any ideas? I need like, something to record videos with, and not a camera. Supertologist 02:00, July 13, 2011 (UTC)
Have you considered investigating a capture card?
That's pretty much the only way to record video on consoles. I'm a PC gamer, so I just use Fraps. ;)
StingerGhost1 00:08, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
- That depends on which platform you want to record footage from. If you want to record gameplay from your PC you will need a program like FRAPS (I think that you need to buy the full version from their site, but there are also other ways of acquiring the full version). If you want to record from PS3 or Xbox, things will get a little more complicated, you'll have to connect the output from the console in a recording device and take the signal to the TV from there, or something along these lines. I hope I helped even a little. --Noemon *talk* 07:23, July 13, 2011 (UTC)
- It did. I'm a PS3, but I originally was a Xbox User. But since my Xbox decided to go suicidal...
- Anyway, thanks Noemon. I'm glad you helped. Supertologist 14:50, July 13, 2011 (UTC)
Does anyone else think that there should be a "Hacking" article? It IS a game mechanic, after all, and so should be involved in the Wiki (At least I think). --StingerGhost1 00:35, January 10, 2012 (UTC)
I've looked...and we don't.
StingerGhost1 21:14, January 11, 2012 (UTC)
Does anyone else think that we should have a specific "Suits" article? One which allows people to see all of the suits in one place. Or do we already have that (in which case, I'm simply too stupid to find it)?
StingerGhost1 00:18, January 18, 2012 (UTC)
- RIG.— subtank (7alk) 12:18, January 18, 2012 (UTC)
- StingerGhost1 21:03, January 18, 2012 (UTC)
- jay... have you tried the dismembering cool level 6 suit the millitary suit by beating the game on any difficulty
- have u
Suits Page Edit
Hi everyone i had the idea of linking pictures of each suit to the discription of them in the RIG page sorry if this idea has already been mentioned just thought i'd share my idea :)
== New Necromorph or just Divider type?
New Necromorph or just Infector type?Edit
I was watching this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBvK4AbDy2k&feature=g-like
and at around 6:20 he starts to mention or reffering to what looks like a divider head but calls it a Swarm Infector and when it replaces the host head with its own it starts to use the host gun. Where should that belong... user:Stormtrooper16 (talk) 15:47, August 17, 2012 (UTC)
If you've ever been killed by a divider head it can sort of infect the person. In the death by the infector head it decapitates Isaac and then puts it's tenticles down his neck and Isaac clamoursly walks out of sight. I guess they're a bit like that and they come in large groups and they do it to corpses now Deathxmach1ne (talk) 23:54, August 23, 2012 (UTC)
from what I've heard in the video and the response given to me on their facebook page I think its safe to assume these special Divider heads will replace the Infectors in DS3. I'll leave it to you guys if you decide how you want it approached on hereuser:Stormtrooper16 (talk) 01:41, August 24, 2012 (UTC)
The Aliens that created the original black markerEdit
It was never actually said or spoken about the aliens that created the original Black Marker. We all know the original black marker was found on Earth by Micheal Altman. But these aliens that came before, why did they put the marker there and how. It's said the Black Marker came along a meteor that created a massive crater. And the marker was put on Earth 65 million years ago too as it is often stated. But why and how and what did these aliens look like? Were they like a smart form of necromorphs that died off or are still possibly alive hiding out somewhere in the universe? Any ideas or reason? Deathxmach1ne (talk) 00:15, August 24, 2012 (UTC)
excellent source for imagesEdit
-has many large and clear images for the weapons, items, suits and a few Necromorphs! I suggest checking it out.
Puker Easter Egg! Edit
I'm not quite sure how many people know this, and I don't want to sound like I'm trying to sound smart by adding this. If you are dealing with a fair amount of pukers, granted it could be either 1 or 2. If you are quick with your kinesis and aiming as well, just a split second after that puker makes that weezing inward gasp, aim directly at it and time your kinesis perfectly and you will catch that pukers sludge ball with your kinesis. Aim it back at them and shoot it like any other kinesis'd item, or shoot it at an annoying necro nearby. Either way its a very, very handy tactic when dealing with the harder modes if your nervous, just remember you can catch that fucker's gunk and shoot it wherever your heart desires. 20:33, February 17, 2013 (UTC)MarkerKiller666 (talk)MarkerKiller666
- Actually, this strategy has already been covered in the Strategy section, not any Easter Egg.--I'm not a staff here, so I can't get a signature like this. 01:42, February 18, 2013 (UTC)
- well see i just joined the actual wiki and i didnt know if anyone knew that and ive been a dead space junkie since the first one and i jst noted that there were a fair amount of people who still dont know that yet and its about all the real helpful info ive got on dead space aside from the obvious stuff that every super nerd knows already. MarkerKiller666 (talk) 16:01, February 18, 2013 (UTC)MarkerKiller666