Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Magpie is the name of any and all illegal miners in the known galaxy. They are only mentioned and seen in DS: Salvage.
- Hunter's Moon crew
- Captain Jessica Li, the de facto leader and "people person" who runs a tight crew. Li quit the Marines after an embezzlement scandal surfaced that was rumored to involve several million dollars.
- Stefan Schneider, the second-in-command who can only be kept in line by Capt. Li. Schneider gained a deep mistrust of all authority after his legitimate mining business went under from CEC's meddling and EarthGov's capitulation.
- Wenbo, an engineer
- Thorssen, a pilot
- Black Beak crew
- Captain Benedykt Malyech, a former CEC supervisor and practicing Unitologist. Malyech was fired from CEC for breach of contract after disclosing corporate secrets to the media.
- Julia Copland, the second-in-command and a lifelong criminal and scam artist. She turned to freelance mining as a way to hide out from the law, and found the culture suited her demeanor.
- Venschiff, a pilot
- Gottheddir, an engineer
- Sunset crew
- Captain Gatura Okeke, the resident gearhead and moderate Unitologist. As a commercial pilot, Okeke was fired for insubordination.
- Liberté crew
- Captain Bellevin, a lifelong magpie who knows the risk-reward ratio of freelance mining better than anyone.