Characters: 2nd Engineer J.F.Wright
Can be found: <insert location>
AEROSPACE ENGINEERING DEPT
SHUTTLE REPAIRS INVOICE
MISSION DAY TWO:
- Faulty fore gyro, vessel USG-ISH-503. Replaced, now functional.
MISSION DAY THREE:
- Faulty 40 scope, vessel USG-ISH-501. Still in repair.
MISSION DAY FOUR:
- Damaged landing repulsors, vessel USG-ISH-505. Complete replacement, now functional.
- Damaged fore and left-fore viewports, vessel USG-ISH-504. Replaced, now functional.
MISSION DAY FIVE:
- Damaged booster collar, vessel USG-ISH-505. Repaired, now functional.
Wright, J.F. (2nd ENGINEER, MAINTENANCE BAY).
From this, it can be assumed that there are at least 5 shuttles serving the USG Ishimura and even over the space of 4 days, the engineering department was kept busy trying to repair them.