Characters: Ellie Langford, Isaac Clarke
Can be found: Acquired once Isaac enters the Transport Hub after the fight with the Brute
- Ellie: Why did Tiedemann turn off power? What did you do to piss him off so much?
- Isaac: Ellie... Do you know what a Marker is?
- Ellie: Yeah, the Unitologists on my crew wouldn't shut up about it. Why? Is it real?
- Isaac: Yes it's real. Tiedemann made one using codes, patterns stored in our heads... mine and Stross. Everything that's happening on this station is happening because of that Marker. I have to get to it and destroy it and I need Stross to tell me how.
- Ellie: You're a strange man, Isaac.
- Isaac: Will you help me?
- Ellie: We're about to suffocate. So. I think I'd better.
- Isaac: Ok good, listen we need power. Without it we have no air and no train. The Sprawl's gotta have back-up batteries somewhere.
- Ellie: Yes, the solar arrays up there! But they've been mothballed for years.
- Isaac: Ok... alright, good. I'm heading there now. If I can start them up and get some power to the train.
- Ellie: You'll need someone to open the collector panels. I can do that.
- Isaac: Take Stross. Keep him safe.