Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
|Forums: Index → Index → Should we have an article for corpses?|
I mean should we have an article for this? yes, ill make one and you could put some pictures.
- What sort of content did you have in mind? Auguststorm1945 09:56, January 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Also, what information do you have for a body count? I've been meaning to work on it more...but, well, it's rather depressing. Literally watching playthrough after playthrough and counting bodies. But, I'll get started on that soon enough! If you have some numbers, though, I greatly appreciate it. Auguststorm1945 10:00, January 3, 2010 (UTC)
Sorry for not getting back to you, yes i believe a body count (non-necromorphs only) would be nesscary for the article. you get me some numbers. though i believe the (chpt. 10 unitology suicide room holds 9-11 corpses)
- It's a bit more complicated than that. Auguststorm1945 18:43, January 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Already working on it. Like I said though, it's complicated and I won't have an accurate count for a long while (considering the other "Miscellaneous Information" Projects I'm working on, it may be a very long while). Auguststorm1945 19:38, January 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Just to clarify, I'm not focusing on counting bodies: I'm working on counting all living personnel, all bodies, all necromorphs present in both Dead Space games and it's various media. That's why it's going to be a long time before I have any real "page" or "update" available. Auguststorm1945 20:45, January 3, 2010 (UTC)