This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
|Forums: Index → General Discussion → Can we still call Nicole Brennan Necromorph?|
We've been given undeniable proof that Nicole is just a hallucination and although she can toss Clarke around it's not really happening. So, can we still say that in DS1 ending NECROMORPH Nicole attacked Isaac? EDIT: Or all of Nicole appearances in DS1 for that matter.
What we know for sure:
- All of nicole's human forms in Dead Space 1 and 2 are hallucinations.
- Whatever happened in the executive shuttle at the end of Dead Space, Isaac survived.
- An audio log found on the Ishimura in Dead Space 2, in conjunction with the necromorphs dying when the marker was placed on the pedestal in Dead Space, all the necromorphs either died when the marker was put on the pedestal, or when the continent destroyed the marker.
Unclekulikov 03:59, February 15, 2011 (UTC)
We never could call Nicole a necromorph, because she has never been a necromorph. The vision of NIcole attacking Issac in DS1 is part of the dementia. It was the presence of the Marker in Issac's mind. Herrington.t.bass 03:21, February 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Then why articles here state otherwise? Komodo Saurian 08:09, February 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Well, I'll have to go looking for some of them, but I would assume they were written before the release of DS2. That vision was a little "misdirection". I think they have done that to us a lot. Such as, the broken Marker thing, the Markers acting differently in the games and stories. There are no broken Markers, every Markers is doing just what it is supposed to do, and they are all working to the same end. We just don't have the proper clues yet. But I'd be willing to bet they are gonna start coming soon. Little obscure pieces of information, they will come in the form of some log we'll find, that just doesn't seem to go with anything else, or make sense at the time.
- Trust me on this....
- Could I be wrong..... sure. But I fracking doubt it :)
- Herrington.t.bass 19:01, February 22, 2011 (UTC)