- Hazard Engineering Suit & matching Line Gun
- Shockpoint Advanced Suit & matching Ripper
- Triage Security Suit & matching Javelin Gun
Martial Law PackEdit
- Bloody Vintage Suit & matching Flamethrower, Force Gun, and Javelin Gun
- EarthGov Security Suit & matching Detonator, Pulse Rifle, and Seeker Rifle
- Agility Advanced Suit & matching Plasma Cutter, Rivet Gun, and Pulse Rifle
- Forged Engineering Suit & matching Plasma Cutter, Line Gun, and Ripper
- Heavy-Duty Vintage Suit & matching Contact Beam, Detonator, and Line Gun
Outbreak Map PackEdit
The Outbreak Map Pack is a free add-on content for Dead Space 2, released on May 31st on Xbox Live and June 3rd on PSN. The map pack features two new multiplayer maps, the Academy, a school setting, and the Concourse, a shopping mall setting.
- Rivet Gun (Pre-Order Content)
- Zealot Suit & matching Force Gun (Collector's Edition Content)
- Hacker Suit & matching Contact Beam (Ignition Rewards)
- Refurbished Plasma Cutter (Dead Space Reward)
- The only way to obtain the Rivet Gun without pre-ordering Dead Space 2 is to buy the Supernova DLC pack.
- The Hacker Suit & the matching Contact beam are the only bonus content that you need schematics for, and that you need to pay for.
- Overall, the Hazard Pack is somewhat outclassed by content available in the standard game, and the other packs available, mostly the Supernova Pack. The primary advantage is the availability of the suits and weapons early on in the game, and that they are free, but when compared to the other packs and content already in the game, the only advantages the Hazard Pack has are the Javelin Gun variant, and the Ripper variant
- The 10% healing bonus of the Hazard Engineering Suit is beaten by the 15% bonus of the Forged Engineering Suit. The matching Line Guns have the same bonuses of reload speed and alt-fire damage, but the Forged Line Gun has an alt-fire bonus of 10%, whereas the Hazard Line Gun has a bonus of 5%.
- The 5% decrease in stasis recharge of the Shockpoint Advanced Suit hold no bonus over the 50% decrease of the Advanced Suit, which is available in the standard game. The maching Shockpoint Ripper, when compared to the Forged Ripper is more personal choice, as the Shockpoint variant has a 5% reload bonus, whereas the Forged variant has a 10% alt-fire bonus.
- The Triage Security Suit's 5% bonus to stasis duration is beaten by the 10% bonus of the Agility Advanced Suit. The matching Javelin Gun is comparable to the variant available in the Martial Law Pack, as they hold the same reload speed bonus, but the Triage variant has a 10% damage bonus, whereas the Bloody variant has a 10% alt-fire bonus.