Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dead Space 2 accessible only to Xbox360 and PS3 players who have a savegame file from Dead Space: Ignition. There are 4 such rooms throughout the game, and each contains various loot, as well as exclusive audio and text logs left behind by Franco Delille. For players without aforementioned savegames (or for PC players), these rooms will remain locked.
- The first room is located in Chapter 1: Where Am I?. When Isaac reaches the top of the elevator that opens into the room with the balloons, turn to the left. The conduit room is at the end of that hallway. This conduit room contains an audio log left by Franco.
- The second room is located in Chapter 2: I Need Transportation. When you walk into the hallway where the shuttle explodes outside the window, walk down to the end of the hallway until you see a door that says "conduit room" above it, it contains the Hacker Suit schematic and various loot.
- The third conduit room is found during Chapter 4: Going To Church, located in the church of Unitology. It is found in the Funerary Wing, in the first door on the left. This room is accessible after the first encounter with the Stalkers.
- The final conduit room is found during Chapter 9: Transportation Preparation, located in the area where you go up to reactivate the tram to the Government Sector. It is located off to the left, about halfway up, just before where the Crawlers are crawling down the wall. The unique Hacker-skinned Contact Beam can be found here.
- When inside the third conduit room inside the Church of Unitology, the waypoint points the player toward a blank wall.