Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1. You are playing as Nathan again. After the tram ride, Nathan and Lexine will enter the next hall, similar to the one Gabe and Eckhardt went down.
- 2. Throughout this dark hall, you will be under constant assault from Pregnants, Lurkers, and Leapers. The Force Gun and Flamethrower especially will be vital. Like Gabe, Nathan will glance at the open closets, in where you can grab ammo for yourself. There's also a Line Gun by the exit.
- 3. After reaching the exit, the pair will be in the shuttle bay where Gabe is. Nathan will stop to Free Look, allowing you to grab a Pulse Rifle.
- 4. Weapon Upgrade #1: Right by the Pulse Rifle during Free Look.
- 5. Lexine will call out to Nathan and he'll rush over to her to find Gabe in the control room.
- 6. Weapon Upgrade #2: You'll have to snatch this off the ground as Nathan runs over to the control room; not entirely easy. Keep trying and you might catch it even if it off the screen.
- 7. After a brief chat, Nathan will make his way all the way back to the cargo lift and ride in into the Flight Deck.
- 1. As soon as the elevator doors open there is a Flamethrower on the ground to the right.
- 2. As soon as Nathan gets off the lift, he turns to the right before heading left, allowing you to grab supplies.
- 3. Weapon Upgrade #3: Also to the right of where you exit from the lift; you'll have to be quick as Nathan will make only two quick glances at it.
- 4. After some exploration, Nathan will be hit with a siege of Pregnants, Leapers, Lurkers, and Exploders. Guns with high collateral damage will cause some serious explosions amongst the group.
- 5. After killing them, Nathan will curse and jump down a vent shaft, initiating Free Look. Grab all you can.
- 6. Text Log #1: Right from when Nathan lands after jumping down, grab the log from the corpse, or try for it during Free Look.
- 7. Nathan will crawl into a pipe. You must use melee attacks to cut through growth and bat aside Swarms.
- 8. After exiting the pipe, Nathan will land on a web of growth. On each level of growth you'll use Free Look to grab items including Recharges, then use Stasis on the spinning fans before the growth breaks and dumps you on top of them.
- 9. At the bottom, Nathan will follow a tunnel, while Super Leapers continually attack, one by one. The Force Gun will make short work of them. More tunnel exploration will continue after Nathan cuts through growth.
- 10. Audio Log #1: Nathan will cut through growth in the tunnel and have a hallucination. Be prepared to see the Audio Log afterward, in a small nook to Nathan's left.
- 11. Nathan will finally exit the tunnel near a train station.
- 1. There will be some trip lasers ahead. Use Kinesis to hurl boxes at the lasers, setting them off without taking you with them.
- 2. Nathan will then enter the station and use Free Look. Grab all you can.
- 3. Weapon Upgrade #4: In plain view during the freight station Free Look sequence.
- 4. Next, Nathan will get on the freight train. Activate the console to get the train moving.
- 5. Grab the artillery shells with Kinesis and throw them at any trip lasers in the train's path. If you survive, the train will stop at a platform.
- 6. Weapon Upgrade #5: Right on the platform the train stops at.
- 7. Another Free Look bit; grab all that you can, including ammo in the lockers and an Arc Welder by the weapon upgrade.
- 8. Nathan will exit through an air vent, have another hallucination, then exit to a new area.
- 1. Nathan will charge down an empty hall into the atrium itself.
- 2. Text Log #1: When Nathan enters the new hall and goes right around the first corner, look for it in the ceiling.
- 3. When you enter the Atrium you'll get a Free Look session, grab as much ammo as you can and there is a ripper to the far left.
- 4. It will be a long battle throughout the atrium. There will be Pregnants, Exploders, Super Slashers, Lurkers, and Infectors. The Contact Beam is great for picking off Infectors and Lurkers as they flit about, as well as one-hit killing the Exploders (whether or not you hit their explosive pustule). If you see explosive canisters, grab and toss them. During the series of battles there will be a Force Gun next to a set of explosive barrels.
- 5. After enough killing, Nathan will run down into the captain's quarters to complete a Hacking Mini-game, then go back up and take the central elevator. Watch out for a Super Slasher in the elevator.
- 6. Nathan will crawl out of the elevator when it breaks down. Grab the nearby Contact Gun if you like.
- 7. Nathan will next enter another dark hall and scamper straight to the exit. Opening it reveals some Super Slashers; kill them.
- 8. Text Log #2: You can't miss it as you traverse down the dark hall; it's right next to some ammo. If Nathan reaches the exit first, you're too late.
- 9. After killing the Super Slashers, Nathan will continue into a storage closet to grab a spacesuit; take advantage of Free Look to loot the closet for ammo.
- 10. Watch out for the Pregnant attacking Nathan from behind as he gets in the lift to the airlock.
- 1. After Nathan opens the airlock, grab the supplies (including a Pulse Rifle, which will be handy against the incoming boss). He'll head on into outer space.
- 2. Move from Jump Point to Jump Point, picking off Lurkers that are attacking you (the Contact Beam works well, or you can conserve ammo for an incoming boss fight by throwing back their projectiles).
- 3. At the other side, Nathan will enter an airlock and need to complete a Hacking Mini-game.
- 4. Nathan will return along the trench and encounter a boss character, a giant crab-like monster. He'll be a long, rough boss battle. For the first phase, you must shoot the yellow weakpoints on its claws RIGHT as they begin to swing down; if done correctly, they'll miss. If done just too early, the boss will just attack with the other claw, forcing you to try your luck with it. The Pulse Rifle works well for this.
- 5. After enough swipes with its claws, it will try eating Nathan. Just shoot the yellow sacs that appear inside the mouth before they explode, releasing acid pus. If you have the Flamethrower, this will be very easy; just tap the B button every time a pustule appears.
- 6. For the next phase, it will release a string of five orange balls from its mouth. You must destroy all of the orange balls. The Alternate Fire of the Force Gun, Flamethrower, and Line Gun are excellent for this. You'll want to destroy the balls closest to the boss monster; not only does this instantly kill all the balls in front of it and save you ammo, but they will release Leapers you can kill for health.
- 7. Finally, a very small, yellow weakpoint will appear on some sort of appendage after all the balls are destroyed. You must destroy it quickly before it retracts. The Contact Beam is excellent for this; just charge up a shot and fire.
- 8. You are STILL not done; you must repeat all of this FOUR MORE TIMES to kill this thing. Every time you destroy the weakpoint on the tail, there will be one less orange ball that comes out of the chain from its mouth during that phase. If you ever fail to destroy the weakpoint on the tail at any time, you will need to restart the entire process for that particular "round" of the boss. Once you've shot that final weakpoint five times total, it's finally over.
- 9. Once the boss dies, you are still not through. Flying shrapnel will gore Nathan's hand, pinning him to the outer hull; you must hack off his hand using melee attacks before it is too late. The level will then end.