|Awakened 3: Perdition|
|Game:||Dead Space 3|
|Place:||CMS Terra Nova|
|Previous Chapter:||Awakened 2: Infidels|
|Dead Space Wiki has a walkthrough guide to this level, Awakened 3: Perdition. See Awakened 3: Perdition/Walkthrough.|
- "The sky will part and we will draw them up, and they will be devoured, and we become one with them. Complete the Church, complete this ship and lead us home, make us whole!"
- —The Brethren Moons speaking through their puppet
'Perdition' was the third and final chapter in the Dead Space 3: Awakened DLC.
After dealing with the members of the Circle as well as their own insanity, Isaac and Carver found a new ShockPoint Drive, but Isaac was now losing his mind. He protested installing the ShockPoint Drive into the ship because he thought that if they install it, the Brethren Moons would follow them to Earth and kill everyone living there. After Isaac and Carver had a hallucination of fighting each other, the hallucination was interrupted by another hallucination in which the Brethren Moons revealed that they are only slowing Isaac and Carver down and they knew where Earth was all along. After regaining his sanity, Isaac admitted that Carver was right all along. He agreed to install the ShockPoint Drive into the Terra Nova. Carver recalled that the Audio Logs hinted that the reactor could power up enough energy in the engine to go into ShockSpace and return to Earth. They connected the ShockPoint Drive to the reactor and overloaded the reactor by dumping plutonium cores into it, generating enough power to enter ShockSpace. They managed to activate the ship and return to Earth. After attempting to communicate with Earth, they heard the sounds of static and transmissions of people being slaughtered by the Necromorphs. When they looked out of the cockpit of the Terra Nova, they saw that the Brethren Moons already arrived and are attacking Earth.
One of the Moons came up in front of the Terra Nova, crashing into the ship and knocking Isaac and Carver unconscious.
In order of appearance:
- The Cult Leader
- Brethren Moons
- Enhanced Fodders (Hallucinations)
- Enhanced Feeders (Hallucinations)
- Multiple Isaacs/Multiple Carvers (Hallucinations)
- Like Dead Space, Dead Space Extraction, Dead Space (mobile) and Dead Space 3, the first letter of each chapter of Awakened spelled a message; R.I.P. (Rest In Peace).
- In this chapter, the Brethren Moons invaded Earth.
- Earth made it's first appearance.
- A Puker among the other noises could be heard in the background of the transmission when Isaac and Carver tried to contact Earth in Awakened, showing that the Moons and the Necromorph invasion began and more than likely was going on for quite sometime.