|Awakened 3: Perdition|
|Game:||Dead Space 3|
|Place:||CMS Terra Nova|
|Previous Chapter:||Awakened 2: Infidels|
|Dead Space Wiki has a walkthrough guide to this level, Awakened 3: Perdition. See Awakened 3: Perdition/Walkthrough.|
- "The sky will part and we will draw them up, and they will be devoured, and we become one with them. Complete the Church, complete this ship and lead us home, make us whole!"
- —The Brethren Moons speaking through their puppet
Perdition' is the third and final chapter in the Dead Space 3: Awakened DLC.
After regaining his sanity, Isaac admits that Carver was right all along. He agrees to install the Shockpoint Drive into the Terra Nova. Carver recalls that the Audio Logs hinted that the reactor could power up enough energy in the engine to go into shockspace and return to Earth. They connect the ShockPoint Drive to the reactor and overload the reactor by dumping plutonium cores into it, generating enough power to enter shockspace. They manage to activate the ship and return to Earth. After attempting to communicate with Earth, they hear the sounds of static and transmissions of people being slaughtered by Necromorphs. When they look out of the cockpit of the Terra Nova, they see that the Brethren Moons have already arrived and are attacking Earth.
One of the Moons comes up in front of the Terra Nova, crashing into the ship and knocking Isaac and Carver unconscious.
In order of appearance:
- The Cult Leader
- Brethren Moons
- Enhanced Fodders (Hallucinations)
- Enhanced Feeders (Hallucinations)
- Multiple Isaacs/Multiple Carvers (Hallucinations)
- Like Dead Space, Dead Space Extraction, Dead Space (mobile) and Dead Space 3, the first letter of each chapter of Awakened spells a message; R.I.P. (Rest In Peace).
- In this chapter the Brethren Moons invade Earth.
- Earth makes its first appearance.
- A Puker among other noises can be heard in the background of the transmission when Isaac and Carver try to contact Earth in Awakened, showing the Moons Necromorph invasion has begun and more than likely had been going on for quite sometime.