|Advanced Unitologist RIG|
60% Damage Resistance
The Advanced Unitologist RIG, also called the Tank Suit, is a suit that can be worn by Isaac Clarke in Dead Space. It is only available through purchasing the Tank Pack Downloadable Content. The Tank Suit has a 60% damage resistance rating, far more than any other available suit. Like all DLC suits it has the full 25 inventory slots. The undersuit is black with gray armor plating with Unitology symbols etched onto it, and the helmet's visor glows a dim white light.
Dead Space 2Edit
Dead Space 2 has its own version called the Zealot RIG. The suit is available to those who buy the Collector's Edition.
Dead Space 3Edit
Dead Space 3 has another version of this suit, known as the Witness Suit. It was available to those who bought the Limited editions of the game.
Also, a remake of the suit was made, usable with Texmod.
Credits to mod author XxSCExX
The Tank Pack was released as downloadable content on November 13, 2008. It is available for $4.00/320 MS Points. It includes an upgraded Level 5 RIG along with three upgraded weapons.
- This Suit, along with its three weapon versions, was the first articles useable and visible in the Dead Space series bearing the designs of Unitology. Until Dead Space 2 there were almost no visual representations of Unitology with the exception of Iron's necklace.
- The Tank Suit includes versions of the Flamethrower, Line Gun and Force Gun that deal more damage than the default variants. These versions each have Unitology writing on their skins.
- A non-upgraded Tank suit on Impossible mode will equal a non-upgraded Level 3 suit on Medium mode in terms of protection.
- This RIG is awarded to Unitologist members who have contributed over 400k credits to the Church.
- This, along with the Level 3 Suit, is one of the three figures available from NECA. However, rather than being a Level 5 Suit, it's a Level 3 RIG. It includes a Plasma Cutter done in the same "Tank" designs as the armor.
- There is an exclusive action figure of Isaac wearing the Tank Suit. The figure is very detailed; however, it is missing the upper leg armor from the game.
- Given Isaac's strong dislike for Unitologists, it is rather ironic that this is the most powerful suit he can get. However, this highlights Unitology's power in the universe, as they are one of the largest threats to all of humanity in the Dead Space series.
- It is a useful suit to use when facing tougher enemies on higher difficulties if your RIG is completely upgraded.
- This is the only DLC suit in Dead Space that does not have a Plasma Cutter reskin.